Reports to: Director of Production
Works With: Well…Everybody
Location: New York
WHO WE ARE
We are The Mayda Creative Co., a creative studio applying diverse expertise to content production, design and technology. United by design-thinking, we blend strategy, artistry, and production to move our clients in advertising, entertainment and technology forward. We ideate, develop, and create across three areas of focus: Commercials & Branded Content, Activations & Experiences, and Entertainment & IP.
WHO WE LOOK FOR
- Team Players - You’re collaborative, positive, proactive, and have a solution-oriented mentality.
- Self Starters - You take ownership and initiative. You are energized working in an entrepreneurial environment that provides a lot of freedom to learn, grow and try new things.
- Curious Souls - You’re inspired by innovation, emerging trends and seeking out the new. You ask lots of questions and challenge conventions.
- Champions for Diversity - You come as yourself and respect others. You’re inspired to be part of building a culture and community that is inclusive and supportive; always.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Producer at Mayda, you will work closely with Directors and ECDs to ensure that the creative brief is met and high end creative output is assured at all times. You’ll plan, coordinate and lead projects from concept through to final delivery, manage project negotiation and encourage the fullest use of resources. Our producers will advise and prepare accurate and detailed budgets, timelines and project plans for a variety of high-end creative projects. You’ll bring a positive, upbeat and professional atmosphere to each project. Our producers are proactive and solutions-oriented, and you’ll be part of a growing team that values world-class high end creative and top notch client service.
In short, you are a….
- Storyteller @ Heart - You love a good story and collaborating with creatives to make one come to life. Our producers are creative-thinkers as much as our artists.
- Trend Anticipator - You are in tune with production trends, and keep abreast of new techniques in both the traditional linear production space and emerging technologies. You like to find new and potential directing and creative talent and are aware of the movements in the industry.
- Production Mastermind - You are organized, proactive, and can seek out answers to client technical queries by liaising with the appropriate staff. You are also able to oversee the execution of all masters and final client deliverables.
- Brand Ambassador. You’ll invest and nurture key client relationships, maintaining our current excellent client relationships.
- 5+ years experience in a Production role
- Working knowledge of the production process and US creative industries.
- Highly organized
- Project management and decision-making skills
- Essential written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites, Adobe, and Google applications and are also interested in learning new software and tools as they become available.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly growing company environment.
CULTURE & BENEFITS
You join our team. We join yours. At Mayda, we are committed to supporting you, your well-being, and your development. You’ll love working at Mayda because:
- We value you. We care about our people. From providing great benefits (including healthcare insurance; 401k contributions, commuter benefits, flexible spending accounts and more) to career planning and continual learning and development opportunities, we’re committed to investing in our talent.
- We value flexibility. We’re much more interested in the work you do than the hours and places you do it in. We offer the flexibility and trust for you to decide where you can be at your best, and provide the connected platforms and physical spaces to be together when needed.
- We value family. It’s no joke bringing a new human into this world and providing the continued parental support your family needs. We provide generous parental leave to new parents, and offer five annual paid personal days to everyone, so you have the flexibility to care for yourself and your family.
- We value time-out. We appreciate the value in disconnecting. Whether it’s a high-energy white water rafting trip or a relaxed staycation (and everything in between), we encourage everyone at Mayda to switch off and enjoy their well-earned vacation days.
- We value community. We recognize the need to spend time giving back. So we provide five annual paid ‘for good’ days for you to invest in a charity, cause or movement close to your heart. All we ask is everyone shares their experience on their return so collectively we can grow and learn from each other.
- We value ideas. We’re just getting started and we have bold aspirations. As we grow, we grow together and we’re creating an environment that encourages everyone to share ideas which enrich our culture and expand our benefits.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
At Mayda, we celebrate what makes us different and are committed to building a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We take pride in providing equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of their race, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or disability.
Interested? Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org